In two weeks we will be holding our conferences, where whānau, students, and teachers can come together to discuss current achievement and set goals for the year.
Monday 11th April from 3:30 - 8:00
Wednesday 13th April from 1:30 – 6:00
School will close early on Wednesday 13th April at 12:30pm to allow for these conferences.
If you are unable to make alternative arrangements for your child on the Wednesday afternoon, please contact the office and we will arrange for them to be supervised until 3pm. No student will be able to stay at school without supervision.
When booking conferences, you can choose either to come in person or meet over zoom.
- Book through the Skool Loop App. See the information below if you still need to download this app.
- If you can’t access the app, you can call the school office on 09 576 1860 and they will book for you.
- Conferences can be either in person or through zoom.
If you want a zoom meeting:
- Please write ‘zoom’ next to your name when booking.
- Include your email address so the teacher can send you your zoom link.
We are looking forward to connecting with you to continue to support your child’s learning.